The College of Chiropractors of Ontario (CCO) has made the recommendation to suspend all non-essential (except for emergency/acute) chiropractic services effectively immediately in order to safeguard the health and safety of our practitioners and patients.
Emergency appointments are available for those who require assistance. We ask that you book your emergency appointment by email. Because we have limited office hours, we are asking for your continued patience during this time.
This is an extremely difficult situation, but a necessary one to help keep our community safe and healthy.
- Emily Berridge, RMT and Lindsay Wagner, RMT have suspended massage therapy appointments until further notice.
- Paul Marchinko, Acupuncturist, may be contacted directly at email@example.com regarding appointments.
We will continue to update our blog and social media as new information becomes available.
We are here for you!
If you have any questions about how to keep yourself well, please send us an email. We can send exercises and stretches to help keep you moving.
How to Keep Yourself Calm and Your Immune System Healthy!
- Adopt recommended social distancing measures for your own peace of mind.
- Continue to exercise. Not only does it help your body, it relaxes the mind!
- Eat well and stay hydrated. Choose non-processed foods, fruits and veggies (frozen and canned are good too), and avoid burdening your body with too much sugar.
- Reduce stress. Our immune system works best in a low stress environment. If you find you have more time, consider starting that new yoga or meditation routine you’ve been thinking about. Five to ten minutes is all you need to get started.
- Practice good sleep hygiene and avoid excessive amounts of screen time (computer and tv), which can make it difficult to fall asleep and stay asleep.
We look forward to seeing you soon.
Take care and wash your hands…
Dr. Jim Corbett
Dr. Kathleen Nazar Corbett
Corbett Family Chiropractic